Fetish

I just came so hard thinking of the day you grazed my forehead when you made me cry from coming so deeply I recalled you biting my tongue until I came for you again as you held me close like a soft shawl crushed against you I just needed to remember the feeling of having you inside me, or holding me with your whole body Sucking me down into oblivion while I fuck myself and pop my cork so hard I shake and gasp I crave you, beloved and to wait for you is like the sweet aching childlike anticipation of Christmas eve How precious your time with me feels How sweet every moment How grateful I am For my life and this love You're quite right darling you really are a fetish and now you are mine and I can't get past Being with you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gemtree

Letter 2

Letter 1