Gemtree

I twist your nipple ring like fastening a gem in copperwire and you explode your breath catching high I want to consume your pain I want to fill my hollows with your fucking DNA I don't need to know about the dark things that they always used to say about you I already know You wear it strung through your cock like a nosering I could pull you along by it But I don't even though it belongs to me anyway like the whole of you already smiles for me I will blow through the fog inside you clearing the air like I'm the Southwester I was never just a pretty child I have never not been too awake But I did try to run away and tried to hide my fairywings "Awake" you bid me Oh lover I hardly sleep but the first thing I saw as my eyes opened was you And the way you catch the light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter 2

Letter 1