More time

Hey gorgeous. I really wish more than anything we just had time. Time to walk around the beach front and chat. Time to cuddle. Time to hash out all the little barbs of the differences in our politics we still have in us pulling like annoying little fishooks at us as we wade into our love for one another. I want time to touch your face and see your eyes dance with laughter. I want to have time to make love lazily and often over weeks and months until our bodies are old familiar homes for each other. I want time to hold your hand as we walk through the village and time to talk about our dreams and fears. I just want time with you, more than anything. I know you're not one to produce words in great number, and to be near you I must share your life, your experiences, your daily fears and joys and share in your doing and being, not just the product of your mind in words. So I hunger for your self beside me always. For more time. Until it is so sharp and hot inside me all I feel is burning need in my belly and the compulsive desire to bury you inside me like a secret treasure, where I can keep you close and never lose you to time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gemtree

Letter 2

Letter 1