Samson

I think you implied I was Delilah once Maybe I dreamed that Anyway... Hey there Samson is it nice there in the North? You're a long fucking way away But today you were so witty And I missed your smell, Your taste and touch I know so well Can't you tell? You shake me up like coke in a can And I'm whistling with Taylor "Wreck my plans, that's my man" I haven't been this hung up on anyone in a while But don't you dare pull down the pillars of your world because of me Or at least... I thought maybe you could just exit the rubble zone first if you must? Perhaps have a cup of tea and discuss the situation I mean I'd rather like to see you walk out with your dignity after all this fuckery you've gotten us into For it is your fool luck that I truly do love you and I would do some pretty foolish shit for you You're a beautiful man Your wit is razor sharp Your smile is infectious I just lose my soul in your eyes I am not able to hide it either so that's why I don't even try because you don't look through me the way other people do And fuck me, I crave you I live hoping to leave the shallow now you've woken up feelings in me I thought I had left in the past. I'm sick with anxiety and excitement to see you each time we are together The longer I've been away the more I feel so deeply bereft but still not slighted For it is only the measure of how deeply fond I am that I feel this undone and that's not a bad thing Do I yearn to get fucked? Sure, but not only for that But for the being near For talking to you Being close to your body at rest and work and play Knowing you are well Seeing you safe You asked me what it is I want of you How else do I again explain so the penny drops so hard You never pick it up again For yourself Because you're beautiful For my heart my love Because you are Don't push me away if you're out of your depth Pull me closer,pal Let's work it out together Don't you leave me here Alone in a deep silence with only my love and so much left unsaid I won't run if you don't run Run to me I won't fight if you don't fight Fight for this We'll work it out if either of us fuck it up a little, we'll work harder if we fuck it up a lot Just... don't go thinking I'm better off without you Before you drop a building on your head again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gemtree

Letter 2

Letter 1